What's new

Hi guys

M

member 32

It seems a lonely place in general discussions to lets start a new trend here with what setup we have at home as the main stb we use and what we like to watch most,

I have two Zgemma triple tuners H7s 4k HD & One Vu+solo2 HD.

I have three dishes 1.2m motorized, 90cm motorized & T90 Wavefrontire with Eight Lnbs for mainly EU channles.

Fav Veiwing is Football Sports & Movies.

Regards Talks.

D

Deleted member 5

I have similar some dish T90 with 8 LNB Quad and one 1.3 Meter dish with Motorized Jackstark 36H received signal from 56 east to 40 west including nilesat and badr Signal. And also have C-band

And Receiver I have Mutant Hd2400 Octagon 4k with Linux OS Kodi Build DVB-S2X twin. Atemio Nemesis. All with OPENTV 6.4

For me I do looking feed signal for Cricket Live

Regards
VFL

M

member 32

Hi VFL,

I have tried Kodi a few times my friend & i never seem to be happy with the repositories that can be added as free to use, most of the repo guys want money for there url repo to watch there iptv server on kodi this to me is another joke just like the payserver most these days are only doing this for the Money & not as a hobby,
Thats all i see with kodi so i don't use it anymore. :(

regards Talks.

Qu4k3

Reaction score
I use kodi for years. Only 1 dish, wetek play 2 with coreelec, kodi with tvheadend and stream signal to all raspberry pi on rooms. Low coast installation :D

Help to be helped!
Life is short!

PoP_PeQuE

Reaction score
Hi.

I use a decoder in the living room that is Vu + Uno 4K SE only Astra 19.2e 65 CM with twin lnb

And another decoder for the bedroom Quiart Undro 2.

I only use to watch sports and some movies or series or also cartoons.

a greeting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks