What's new

for some info who exchnage with me cs378x in mcs

• Thread starter Deleted member 5
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5

who with me exchange with me multcs cacheex cs378x i m now chnaged to CCcam cs378x mode please who have my cacheex line mcs pm to change new port
their i have glitch from cs378x cacheex but it come from oscam to mcs their better i make alle only cccam. on cccam have no glitch anymore.
The problem was come from oscam many updated !!

karolina

Reaction score
You think will be nead update on mcs to work good ?
Oscam was add alot new function on AIO and now i thnk alot people still no setup his oscam and option from AIO good.

D

Deleted member 5

in mcs dont have issue, it was last work fine since then now patch is in trunk their was 2-3 time fix camd/cs378x, i was wondern how com glitch on some NDS channel,then i was check all and adjust, it was work all perfekt. First was glitch by Headwlst now is come back again. then i check log where did come glitch. and i see it come from my oscam cacheex line, after i check my oscam have no glitch anything.
later i check back and Disabled cacheex line from my oscam. their bit better. i was thinking to change cccam from oscam to mcs their better. Mean it come from oscam their for i change to cccam

D

Deleted member 5

today i have got few peer cacheex with cccam in oscam would like better to used it what i saw when only witch from cs378x to cccam it now show 1599348247922.png
and what i saw their too something wrong setting peer like i see for example 1814 wrong proivder

[email protected] unknown

another

another some old caid

now we sould fix peer too the right provider like what we have on mcs fix all profiles or was fix in Disabled cwr wrong caid etc.

their better to check cacheex peer caid provider if good

if all wrong proivder or old caid sould be out then ur CPU will be low becous if old caid or provider it take much traffic

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 32

How to Change the from using cs378x to CCcam cs378x is as follows as examples:

Your old cs378x line was like this found in the cs376x section of the hbv47 config.

CS378X SERVER: xxx.xx.xx.xxx (cs378x Port number) cacheexHBv47 hbv47pass { cacheex_mode=2; cacheex_maxhop=3 }
CS378X USER: userHBv47 passhvv47 { cacheex_mode=2; cacheex_maxhop=3 }

So the new cccam cs378x change will look like this & must be in the CCcam first server section of the hbv47 config.

C: xxx.xx.xx.xxx (cccam Port number) cacheexHBv47 hbv47pass { cacheex_mode=2; cacheex_maxhop=3 }
F: userHBv47 passhvv47 { cacheex_mode=2; cacheex_maxhop=3 }

This is only for a few that maybe did not know how to send Cs378x as CCcam Cs378x.

Regards Talks.

karolina

Reaction score
Ok friends but im still no see reason change he ?
If was made changes in protokal cs378x [ fix camd/cs378x ] i think mast be made update oscam in 90% oscam to made stability [ and is no sure this change was go to good side ] .
Maybe mcs too nead i dont know [ update mast made for something ] .

On polish forum people write about big down number hits when change from AIO 6.2.4 to AIO 6.2.6 with last version oscam.
Dow is more 30% people was have hits around 55% from cache now one have 19% other people smoller

D

Deleted member 5

i wish sould add on oscam.services to cacheex with ECM lenght, i see some cacheex push wrong ecm lenght for 09c4 with F9, their was map from 098c to 09c4 or something else

D

Deleted member 5

waired i havent check all the oscam can got wrong ecm lenght too becous i see why got many timeout her for example

i change ecm log format
c:l mean caid:lenght and check on log

1599502382042.png

the sky de have correct ECM lenght A7 and B3
but 9F is wrong,

want to know how to block or dropped from oscam the wrong ECM lenght
we have add drop wrong ecm lengt in MCS
how to drop in oscam

karolina

Reaction score
Way from mcs no work on oscam ?
Why from mode 1 you have this in log; mode 1 is create from card if im good remember .

This ecmlenght is from 098C card maybe people can hiden his 098c card .
Im sure people have run 098c/098d

D

Deleted member 5

this only oscam i got log when i want to check it and yet it mode1 from oscam and it can be mode2 too but no once can see on if mode1 show this it can be too normale line

that can be wrong setup or mapped

098C/098D still not have clue at the moment

M

member 32

The only 9F i found was in skylink so it seems something is wrong with the sid being shown as 0122 on all that 9F and timed out so now i am thinking would it be possible to block sid 0122 in the oscam EG in the oscam dvbapi we can add this:

I: 098C:000000:0122
I: 09C4:000000:0122

SO it would ignore that sid and therefor not give the timeout on that 9F string?

just a thought i might work as a block.

regards Talks.

D

Deleted member 5

The only 9F i found was in skylink so it seems something is wrong with the sid being shown as 0122 on all that 9F and timed out so now i am thinking would it be possible to block sid 0122 in the oscam EG in the oscam dvbapi we can add this:

I: 098C:000000:0122
I: 09C4:000000:0122

SO it would ignore that sid and therefor not give the timeout on that 9F string?

just a thought i might work as a block.

regards Talks.
the sid is correct, but the ecm lengt is wrong

09C4:000000:0122:A7 is right
098C:000000:0122:9F is tight
09C4:000000:0122:9F is wrong they did mappig from 098C

M

member 32

Dear VFL,

I have no other idea then buddy,

It was just a thought :)

regards Talks.

M

member 32

VFL, are you meaning every reader that is set to skyde 09c4 or every reader you have in your oscam server?

D

Deleted member 5

VFL, are you meaning every reader that is set to skyde 09c4 or every reader you have in your oscam server?

as i m check only empty oscam to test it and i have add this
ecmwhitelist = 09C4:A7,B3
no more show on log
i have only 4 peer show this wrong ecm lengt,not ever peer. so i have to better put on this all reader to keep clean cacheex.
i muss to tell this 4 peer, check their cacheex getting wrong ECM lengt. if not replay or not fix then i can delete this 4 peer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks